ACTION-FORWARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This course is not endorsed by or affiliated with TikTok or any other social media platform that may be mentioned in promotion, conversation or teachings.
The results expressed from real people in the testimonials above are not guaranteed nor are they typical.
All purchases are eligible for a seven-day money back guarantee. For details, see terms below.
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. Period. That's why we give you lifetime access to the course, to be able to go at your own pace and review as much as you'd like, and that's also why we're constantly updating the course.
However, if for whatever reason you believe this course is not for you, we offer a 7-day refund period all purchases.
In the event that you decide this course is not for you, please contact [email protected] and let us know you’d like a refund by the 7th day at 11:59 CST following your initial purchase. Upon confirmation, your access to the Action-Forward library will immediately be terminated, and you will no longer be able to view bonus material, nor will you receive invitations to exclusive LIVE sessions with Giselle or any of our master guest instructors.
We will NOT provide refunds more than 7 days following the date of purchase. After Day 7, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for the full payment of the fees for the program regardless of whether or not you complete the program.
If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 7 days, with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by Action-Forward.
Products purchased using a discount code will not be eligible for a full refund.
Products that have been more than 50% completed will not be eligible for a refund.
Products that have had intellectual property downloaded will not be eligible for a refund.
If you have any additional questions or issues please contact our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agreeing to the Terms and Conditions upon checkout means you agree to the following:
I consent to the use of my name, voice, image, likeness, and any and all attributes of my personality, in, on or in connection with any audio and/or visual work, photograph, illustration, animation, or broadcast, in any media or embodiment, now known or unknown, including, without limitation, all formats of computer readable media, produced by or for the benefit of Action-Forward, LLC and its clients.
I further consent to the use of my name, voice, image, likeness, and any and all attributes of my personality in any advertising or promotional material created or used in connection with Action-Forward, LLC and its clients, and each such item of advertising or promotional material will be considered a "Work" for purposes of this agreement.
I acknowledge and agree that the Work belongs to and shall be the sole and exclusive property of Action-Forward, LLC. I waive any right to inspect, examine or approve the content of Action-Forward, LLC. I hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless Action-Forward, LLC and its clients, legal representatives and assigns, all persons acting under its authority, and those for whom it is acting, from all claims, causes of action and liability of any kind, now known or unknown, in law or in equity, based upon or arising out of this agreement including, without limitation, claims of libel, slander, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, defamation, trademark infringement, and copyright infringement. I further affirm that the authorizations and rights granted hereunder do not conflict with or violate the rights of any third party.
I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof. This agreement will be binding upon my heirs, successors, representatives, and assigns.
This Coaching Agreement ("Agreement") is effective on the date specified on the signature page below (the "Effective Date"). It is an Agreement by and between Action-Forward, LLC (the "Coach") and you, (the "Client") through which the Coach agrees to provide the Client with Coaching Services defined below, but only upon the terms set forth below and also subject to the conditions set forth below.
WHEREAS, Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between coaches and clients and it takes place through a thought-provoking, creative process intended to inspire clients to maximize their own personal and professional potential; WHEREAS, Coaching focuses on helping clients to develop their own awareness, thinking, and abilities and can help clients identify and achieve their goals. It is designed to facilitate the identification of personal, professional, or business goals and develop an action plan that the client executes on; and WHEREAS, in coaching conversations, the Coach will be direct and honest and, to get the most possible out of the process, the Client should approach the process in the same way. More than any other factor, the success of the Coaching engagement (which is not certain) depends upon the Client's investment, commitment, and openness to the process.
NOW THEREFORE, the parties to this Agreement intend to be legally bound by the following terms and limitations:
1. Coaching Services. Coaching Services hereunder will take the form of one-on-one sessions, group sessions, online courses, in-person seminars, webinars, or other formats (individually each a "Session") provided by the Coach to the Client to assist the Client in achieving the topics/results/outcomes/goals collaboratively agreed to between the Client and the Coach (collectively, any Session and other services provided by the Coach hereunder are referred to herein collectively as "Coaching" or "Coaching Services").
2. Client-Coach Relationship. The Client acknowledges and understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client must communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance, and create the time and energy to participate fully in the coaching process. Accordingly, the Client agrees to cooperate with the Coach in identifying the desired topics/results/outcomes/goals the Client desires to achieve through Coaching, and to participate fully in each Session. If the Client believes that coaching is not working as desired, the Client agrees to communicate promptly to the Coach.
The Client acknowledges and understands that Coaching is a process that may involve multiple areas of their life. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle various personal matters and how or whether to incorporate information and personal strategies relating to those matters into Coaching is exclusively the Client's responsibility and choice.
Nothing contained in this Agreement will constitute or be construed to create a partnership or joint venture between the Coach and the Client.
The parties understand and agree that this Agreement does not make either of them an agent or legal representative of the other for any purpose. The parties expressly acknowledge that the Coach is an independent contractor with respect to the Client in all respects, including with respect to the provision of the Coaching Services.
The Client understands and agrees that the Coach may provide coaching services of a nature similar to the Coaching Services contracted for herein to any other person. There is no obligation for the Coach to provide Coaching Services to the Client on an exclusive basis.
3. Schedule and Fees. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Coach will bill the Client for Sessions in full. Each invoice for Coaching Services shall be due and payable in full upon receipt.
For ONE-ON-ONE Coaching: If the Client needs to cancel any Session, the Client agrees that it is the Client's sole responsibility to notify the Coach not less than 24 hours in advance of any such Session. Cancellation less than 24 hours before any scheduled Session, or any failure to show up for a Session, will be billed to the Client for the full amount. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule any missed Session if requested by the Client.
For GROUP Coaching and Courses: If the Client needs to be absent for any Session, the Client agrees that it is the Client's sole responsibility to notify the Coach not less than 24 hours in advance of any such Session. The client will not be eligible for a refund of any kind. The Coach will attempt in good faith to upload a recording of the Session to the library.
4. Term and Termination of Services. This Agreement will begin on the Effective Date and shall continue until terminated. Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this Agreement at any time upon twenty-four (24) hours' written notice. The Client agrees to compensate the Coach for all Coaching Services rendered through and including the effective date of termination of this Agreement.
5. Services Rendered as a Work-For-Hire. All materials, software, data, inventions, works of authorship, documentation, and other innovations of any kind, which the Coach may design, conceive, develop or reduce to practice, in the course of performing the Coaching Services or as a result of such Coaching Services, whether or not eligible for copyright, trademark, trade secret or other legal protection, as between the Coach and the Client, will be solely owned by the Coach.
6. Confidentiality. The Client acknowledges and understands that the Coach-Client relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client intentionally without the Client's written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client's name as a reference without the Client's consent. The Coach will take reasonable steps to protect the privacy and confidentiality of Confidential Information of the Clients. Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach's possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client's industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client's otherwise Confidential Information; (e) the Coach is required by statute, lawfully-issued subpoena, or by court order to disclose; (f) is disclosed to the Coach and as a result of such disclosure the Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the Client or others; and (g) involves information relating to illegal activity. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
7. Limitations of Liability and Disclaimer – PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. Coaching is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or medical advice. The Client acknowledges that the Coach is not a doctor, psychologist, therapist, or a medical professional of any kind, and the Client should not rely on the Coach or anyone else associated with the Coach to provide the kinds of support that those professionals are trained to provide. The Client acknowledges that the Coach is not trained to recognize or diagnose health issues, whether physical or mental, does not provide those services, and that coaching is not a substitute for those services.
Coaching is also not to be construed or substituted for the services of legal or accounting professionals. The Client acknowledges that the Coach is not a lawyer, accountant, business consultant, and the Client should not rely on the Coach or anyone else associated with the Coach to provide the kinds of support that those professionals are trained to provide.
The Client acknowledges that the Coach is not trained to identify or provide guidance on legal or financial issues, the Coach does not provide those services, and your coaching is not a substitute for those services.
Neither the Coach, nor their assigns, sponsors, speakers, partners, contractors, professionals, employees, or any of their affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages to the Client or the Client's business, including but not limited to any economic loss, that may result from participation in Coaching Services or from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials, information, or strategies communicated through the Coaching Services or any products or services provided pursuant to the Coaching Services, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will the Coach, or any of the parties listed above in this paragraph, be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the Client's participation in Coaching Services.
The Client understands and assumes all risks associated with all of the Clients' own life decisions, and all of the Client's own business decisions. The Coach disclaims all liability for the Client's decisions and, by signing below, the Client accepts and assumes all liability for the results of the Client's personal and business decisions regardless of whether or not such decisions were discussed in the course of Coaching Services.
The Client understands that the Client alone is responsible and accountable for the Client's decisions, actions and results in life, and by Client's participation in Coaching Services, the Client agrees not to hold the Coach liable for any decisions, actions or results that the Client makes or experiences in business or in life due to the Client's participation in Coaching Services at any time, under any circumstance.
The Client acknowledges that the Coach cannot guarantee any specific outcome(s) from coaching efforts and/or recommendations. Results are not guaranteed. All of the Coach's communications to the Client are expressions of non-expert opinion only. The Client acknowledges that the Coach cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver the Coaching Services purchased to the best of the Coach's ability.
8. Entire Agreement. This Agreement reflects the entire agreement between the Coach and the Client, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered, or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Coach and the Client.
9. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
10. Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
11. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any conflicts of law provisions.
By engaging in Coaching Services, the Client agrees to the above terms and limitations, as is signified with the agreement of terms and conditions upon checkout.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.